We are Zenzo Digital
for digital &
FIXED PRICE PROJECTS
We are a Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the supply of contract, permanent and “fixed priced” resources for all areas of Digital Transformation, Technology and Business Systems. Powered by our exceptional people and efficient recruitment processes, we will be your trusted partner to deliver your next key hire and to offer exciting contracts and aspiring career opportunities.
The Zenzo Promise
To provide an exceptional service through a personable and consultative approach. To apply our extensive experience to work with you to help fine tune your requirements and provide invaluable advice on what is available in the market. To define and implement a streamlined and effective recruitment process to ensure we deliver the best quality checked resources to you quickly. To ensure an enjoyable customer journey using modern technology to underpin your experience. Excellent “In Contract” management and after placement care. To be The Recruitment Partner you can depend on.
The Zenzo Promise
To take time to understand what you are looking for. To offer well qualified articulated contract, permanent and fixed priced opportunities targeted at your specialist skillset. To communicate effectively with you at all steps of the recruitment process with clear timelines on next stages and if the role is still active for you. To provide clear feedback if you were not successful anytime, straight forward offer information if you were. To treat you as invaluable partners in the recruitment process. To provide invaluable tips and advice on how to win roles and guidance on legislative changes for contracting. To build long lasting business relationships.
A CALL BACK
(we’ll be discreet)
You may be a company looking to fill a live role now or perhaps just want to sense check the market with us first, or you may be a candidate looking for your next great permanent or contract opportunity or just seeking some advice at this stage. Whoever you are and whatever it is, we would love to hear from you.
Sectors We Cover
We supply digital and tech skills across all sectors
Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Head of Digital
ERP & CRM
Why Use Zenzo?
We have a passion for delivering a great recruitment service and customer journey. Zenzo is a new Recruitment Agency set up to respond to the current and future demands of our sector, but we are built on decades of experience seeing and responding to so much change over a long period of time.
We know what great looks like and we want you to experience that with us.
- Establish and Build the Relationship (understanding you and your business)
- Consultation to determine the need and help shape the specification
- Define and Implement a streamlined recruitment timeline to deliver success
- A quality checked short list of resources presented quickly and booked in for interview
- Clear Feedback and Offer communication
- Contracts and Permanent paperwork arranged through our Technology Platform
- “In Contract Management” and After Permanent Placement Check In
Candidates & Contractors
- Clearly articulated opportunities targeted at your skill set
- Expectations Managed on next steps with potential interview slots shared in advance
- Reference Contacts requested and contacted for appropriate vetting
- Thorough brief on Company, Opportunity, Hiring Manager, Team and position
- Expert advice and tips on winning the role including any legislative requirements
- Feedback provided if “not quite”, clear offers communicated when successful
- Contracts arranged, Start Details provided and “In Role” contact
A few of our feature jobs
that may interest you
100% Remote | Cloud Engineer | Serverless Architecture
Great opportunity to gain more or new experience with Cloud Serverless Architecture.
Technical Lead | Cloud/DevOps | 100% Remote | 3 Months
Our client is looking for a Technical Lead/Architect with extensive experience in Kubernetes on AWS, as well as strong Azure DevOps and containerisation skills
Bristol | Senior End-User Infrastructure Engineer – Office 365/Azure | £35-45kpa | Permanent
Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company delivering project work and third line troubleshooting of all areas of end-user computing including Office 365