Our client is a successful offshore law firm that is growing its technology and operations teams through a new office in Southampton, UK. Coinciding with a major Technology refresh programme, they now need a Programme Support Officer (PSO).
The Technology Refresh Programme will include implementing a new Corporate Practice Management System called 3e, an entity management system (used by Fund Managers, Professional services companies, Law Firms and others) called Viewpoint. Document Management (iManage) plus their MS Tech stack (Azure, etc). This will affect all jurisdictions that they operate in including Cayman Islands, Bermuda, Singapore, and others.
Your role will be to support the Programme Team with PMO/PSO support. This will include:
– Organising workshops including information packs
– Chasing Project Management for Status reports that will be stored centrally and keeping this up to date.
– Taking minutes of meetings at times
– Budget Processing
– Governance (this is an ISO 27001 business)
– Producing monthly packs to boards
– Control Project Management dashboards
You will already have 2-3yrs experience in this type of role. A Law Firm would be nice to have but any sector is welcome. Programme Support in an ISO environment highly desirable but not required.
This is a great time to join this professional company and to provide structured support on this international change programme for them.