Our client is an offshore Law Firm that is growing and looking to expand its Technology Teams via a new office in the UK. It is an exciting time to join, as they are at the beginning of a significant Programme of work which involves a technology refresh right across the business with the implementation of a new Practice Management System which is their core platform running all aspects of their business. In addition to that, new products will be implemented to integrate into this core system. Business Analysis and Requirements Capture have been done and they have documented the “as is” landscape and now working towards a January start to install and configure the new system(s).
We therefore have a need for an experienced Business Systems Analyst/Application Support Analyst/Technical Analyst to work on configuring the new system to meet the business requirements. This programme will run parallel to existing live systems. Therefore, this role requires an 80% focus on new and 20% focus on configuring existing systems. The core essential and desirable skills are outlined below but strong SQL And Integration (API) experience is expected.
• Experience in the implementation, configuration, and general administration of Business Applications/Systems/Solutions
• Able to demonstrate strong SQL skills including experience of data transformation and manipulation using TSQL.
• Experience in the development and/or management of system integrations (API’s preferred)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office applications.
• Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
• Experience of working within an IT change management environment
• Any of the following systems is advantageous; iManage Work, Thomson Reuters, Online Client Portals (data rooms, SaaS products), Practice Management Systems (PMS).
• Experience in the development and/or management of complex workflow systems (preferably IntApp family of products).
• Higher level education
• Hold a relevant IT or Project Management qualification or be prepared to study towards one.
The role will initially be remote and then 3 days in Southampton and 2 days remote. This will be a brand new office in an exciting hub with great leisure facilities that is close to the City Centre, Trainlines and Airport, This is a great time to join a growing organisation during an exciting time as they modernise their entire technology stack.