Our client is a market leading Solutions Provider (Including being a Microsoft Gold Partner) delivering projects for their customers across a range of technologies covering Cloud, DevOps, Business Applications and Infrastructure Managed Services. They design and deploy bespoke solutions and they also have products that they customise and implement.
They have 2 strands of work that require a Business Analyst to assist them with. One is the modernisation and evolution of a complex Practice Management System Product that they have a long-term Change Programme of work with to implement a range of new features. The other is working across their insurance client list that require changes to their systems.
You will split your time across both areas requiring core Business Analysis experience for systems but the PMS area requiring Agile and the Insurance Sector more of a Waterfall approach to systems development. Both roles require strong client facing skills (mostly Teams with occasional client visits) to capture requirements for Change. For PMS you will need Agile and User Stories and Use Cases. Both roles require strong attention to detail and the ability to document technical change in detail to pass on to the technical teams to work on.
You will be:
• An experienced Business Analyst that can work to both a Waterfall and Agile approach
• Experienced with capturing requirements for software development/system change projects
• Excellent documentation skills, process flows, user stories and use cases.
• Able to work remotely with 1 day per week in their offices in the City (London) and potential client visits
• Any experience with Practice Management Systems or Insurance Sector a bonus.
• Experience of Azure DevOps, Confluence or JIRA is essential
This is a great varied opportunity working across different sectors and progressing and modernising core systems for household name end clients.